INTERNATIONAL HEAVY EQUIPMENT CORPORATION (IHEC) was incorporated on May 5, 1977 to deal exclusively with International Harvester Pay Line. Through the years, despite many changes in ownership and management, IHEC has remained steadfast in its commitment and philosophy to serve the construction equipment and mining industries better.
Today, IHEC is on a continuing mission to improve its sales coverage, parts and service operations, and is prepared to serve other market sectors by acquiring new product lines.
IHEC’s market coverage is nationwide, with head office in Quezon City, a Davao branch office and sub-agents covering Visayas and other regions. The company is composed of experienced and highly profes-sional personnel in the same line business.
In 2005, IHEC created three (3) divisions to handle other acquired product lines:
- Heavy Equipment Division: DRESSTA dozer/payloader, KATO crane/excavator
- Generator Division : CUMMINS/PERKINS/ISUZU-FOTON powered generator set
- Irrigation Division: RAINBIRD golf/turf/agri irrigation system, RIVULIS (PLASTRO) irrigation system
IHEC Head Office is located at 155 Manta Bldg. I, Panay Ave., South Triangle, 1103 Quezon City, Philippines
To date, the products handled/represented by IHEC are:
- DRESSTA Dozers & Payloaders
- KATO Cranes, Excavators
- CUMMINS/PERKINS/ISUZU-FOTON Powered Generating sets
- RAIN BIRD Golf/Turf/Agri Irrigation Systems
- RIVULIS (PLASTRO) Agri Irrigation Systems
- KUBOTA Generators, Horizontal Engines, Tractors & Implements
- FIELDSTAR Tractor Implements